Re: [Harp-L] Chet Baker Solo on a Diatonic

Jerome,
Have you written the solo out in timing?  Do you know the chord
progression?  What are the names of the notes in the chords the rhythm
players are playing, what are the notes in the solo during those
chords?  What are common theory ideas for soloing over those chords?
Why does he choose those notes?  I am interested in your analysis!
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com