Re: [Harp-L] playing along

I realize this thread was started for/by Chris but I have a related
question.  There are several songs that a favorite artist performed with
just him singing, acoustic guitar and saxophone.  I'm thinking that trying
to play a little bit with the sax player might not sound horrific.
Obviously I'll play around with it myself but does anyone have any
suggestions they would care to offer?  I'm brand new to harmonica if it
helps to take that into consideration.

Thanks,      Shelly          (And "happy birthday" to the above mentioned
artist who would have been 58 today.)