  From: Chris Reynolds
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 11:50 AM
  Subject: [Harp-L] playing along

  So I have a question about how some of you folks approach playing along with
  songs that don't necessarily have a harp part in them. I'm in my shop listening
  to Lynyrd Skynyrd today and there are songs that would just be fun to play along
  with. So I'm curious about how others approach playing along with songs. Do you
  play the melody or prefer to play a background rhythm?

   Chris