RE: [Harp-L] Greg Izor

Yes, highly recommended.

As Michael Rubin said, Greg lives
here in Austin and is proficient on the Diatonic and Chromatic. He's easily one of the best
players in town. Salt of the earth type that would let you blow through
his rig at the drop of a hat and always has a kind word. He's on the road right now and if you live close enough you should go and see him....

  July 16th – Sporty’s  Bristol, CT with Chris Ruest

  July 17th- House Party Manchester, VT with Chris Ruest

  July 18th- City Limits Hartford, CT with Chris Ruest

  July 22- Blues City Deli St. Louis, MO with Chris Ruest

  July 24- Blues City Deli St. Louis, MO with Chris Ruest

  July 24- Beale on Broadway St. Louis, MO with Chris Ruest

  July 26- Back in Austin!  TC’s Lounge with Little Elmore Reed Band

  July 28th – Berry Hill Tacos with Johnny Bradley, Jackalope with
Jackalope All-Stars

  For those of you who can't catch him live then here's a link to his website...

www.gregizor.com

 and one to get hold of his latest
album....

www.cdbaby.com/cd/gregizor