[Harp-L] good videos, for a change - LaVoie/Sims and others

The recent posts regarding substandard YouTube harp videos reminded me that
there are some great videos out there of high quality, not all on YouTube.

For example, check out the WoodSong's Old Time Radio Hour archive
http://www.woodsongs.com/showlist.asp
and scroll to show #492 for the Mark LaVoie and Bill Sims set.  In
particular, check out the awesome version of Hesitation Blues starting
around 45:00.  (Actually check out the whole show - I got turned on to the
Belleville Outfit gypsy jazz / swing group on this show - no harp but
expanded my musical appreciation).

If you like Mark and Bill's work on this show, buy their "American Blues
Roots Music" CD - highly recommended.

Then go get a Filisko and Nodden CD.  And the Bibb and Dermody CD.  And some
Ball and Sultan CD's.  Support your local harp player!

Would love to have Mark at a SPAH sometime.

Fred