[Harp-L] Re: THE COMB DEBATE REVISITED: SPAH Test (Vern)

You know, in the past, I have been castigated and ridiculed on harp-l for expressing the opinion that PAINTED covers (old Pro Harp, Suzuki Hammond) have a DARKER tone than shiny covers.

I am delighted to learn that someone as expert as Rick Epping holds a similar opinion about covers. Actually, I've had off-list communication with 3 other well known people most of us would consider to be experts who agreed with my opinion about painted covers. Just about everyone else impugned my rationality.

Interesting post from Rick (interesting to me, anyway!)

JP