Fwd: [Harp-L] Re: Comb Debate Revisited

*
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Frank Mangiapane <frank.mangiapane@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 6:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Comb Debate Revisited
To: Brendan Power <bren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

*Oh, I'm sorry, I thought the object of the test was to detect if
there exists any difference in the sound of the different comb-inations, and
if there was a detecteble difference that the participants would then use
adjectives such as bright/dull,etc.,etc., to explain what ever differences
they percieved in tone ,timbre, volume, etc. I stand corrected! In any
case I still would like to see Superman as one of the participants, I'm sure
he could get there on a moments notice.
*