Re: [Harp-L] Re. SPAH Comb Test

*You are right Brendan, I think with my original tongue in cheek post that I
didn't make clear my meaning.What I really meant was that the collective
efforts of all involved would not "tell any difference"(meaning no pattern
in the results).I am , however. in total agreement that the results will be
quite interesting and applaud the efforts of all who are taking the time and
trouble to achieve this test.
*

--
Franko