[Harp-L] Richard Hunter in Driggs ID/Jackson WY

I had a good time Sunday morning playing with Michael Batdorf at Pendl's in Driggs.  Nice mix of classics like "The Weight" and "Friend of the Devil" plus originals in a similar vein.  Batdorf's got a great, gruff voice, and he plays solid guitar.  Great stuff for diatonic harmonica in particular, though I played chromatic on several pieces.  I did a few solo pieces as well, starting with "Billy the Kid", my get-over number.

I'll be sitting in with Batdorf's band One Ton Pig at the Silver Dollar bar in Jackson Wyoming on Tuesday July 27.  If you're in the neighborhood, come by.  I'll be back at Pendl's the following Sunday as well.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick