[Harp-L] PFOS Harmonica Video Upload Program is Working - Upload Your Videos

Go to www.pocketfullofsoulmovie.com
  and check out our
brand new website.
It's got tons of information, interactivity, lessons, links,
 gig-lists, gear, and some serious soul coursing through what we hope
will become a living breathing heart in the center of the harmonica
community.  The address has not changed www.pocketfullofsoulmovie.com,
 but the hues, tones and the tons of stuff available to surf through
sure has and we hope you enjoy the new PFOS web experience.
So check out the "Extras" section for a
whole host of new features including harmonica lessons available 24/7,
links to manufacturers, info on customizers, retailers, and other people
 doing cool stuff with the harp and, there's a lot of music to dig into
as well.  In addition, we've added loads of details about the Film, the
Players, and the Harmonica in general.

UPLOAD YOUR OWN VIDEO.
As a companion to the website and a portal into the community, we're
launching the "Harmonica Hub" at:

www.harmonicahub.com
 We're hoping the
hub becomes a nexus for players of all levels, ages, interests and
abilities who all share a single spark in their soul for the instrument
that to us symbolizes a certain unity of humanity.

So please, enjoy your PFOS experience and
keep breathing music!