Re: [Harp-L] keith doder

Sad news. Keith Doder was a great harmonica player & a really special person. I first met him at SPAH & we've been friends ever since. I will miss him.

Mike wrote:
Sad to report the passing of Keith Doder Mon. July 19. Keith was a St. Louis area harp player for many years. Proficient with diatonic and chromatic he played with several area blues bands ,including his own Blue City Band as well as a European tour with Jimmy Rogers.Generous to a fault, he'll be missed.
                Mike