Re: [Harp-L] Rob Paparozzi, Dennis Gruenling Live Performance videos

Hi Jeff,

Thanx for posting this and mostly THANX for supporting our GSHC, Val Redler & (Phil C) are working hard to build up our Garden State Club and doing an amazing job!

Charlie Toker, Dennis & I had a Terrific time and loved bringing up the younger players like Josh King & Jay Gaunt.

BTW, for any aspiring Drummers & Keyboardist on my videos are my close friends and fellow players;

Bernard "Pretty" Purdie (Aretha, King Curtis, Jeff Beck, Steely Dan)
and
Ed Alstrom (Organist for the NY Yankees!)

Once again Kudos to Jeff Silverman of Harmonica 411 and Val Redler and Enrico from Trumpets for making this possible. If you are in NJ, please consider joining this wonderful organization to support OUR instrument.

PS...Hey California "Slim", I think we may have found the venue for the EAST coast Jazz Harmonica Summit,-))) let's talk!

all the best,
"Garden State" Rob Paparozzi !
www.robpaparozzi.com

----- Original Message ----- From: <jeffsilverman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>