[Harp-L] avenger

Charlie Musselwhite will be touring with his Avenger that he is getting
next week for shows with Cyndi Lauper in the states, while using the Cruncher
overseas and flying to gigs as he bought a road case for it. I have added
some  new twists to the amps you can email me off list about. We are creating
amps  that are getting more and more simple for the player, with all the
tone and  power in the palms of your hands. Tube subs will be done away with,
we have  found the players are not using anything buy maybe the lower gain
preamp for the  Cruncher if you want to perfectly dial in a smaller room. You
only have 1 - 2  controls to adjust if needed rather than switches or
channels to get clean,  dirty, fat, we have it right there so you can relax and
play..
The price has not changed on the Avenger, right now it is a steal, I look
forward to talking with you..
ONE last note. I have an incredibly hot with huge bottom end crystal
element in a blues blaster shell for only $150... NO volume control, I have
found that using a v/c can hinder the overall output and tone..
New videos will be coming out, mainly on the Avenger, keep an eye on the
site or check in for new updates as I will always listen to what you, the
customer, wants and bring it to you.
Thank you. SJ