[Harp-L] Harmonica for Children site by Tony Eyers

I've made a new harmonica site for kids. It's at http://www.harmonicaforchildren.com

The site is designed for kids and parents to play together, and teaches 10 nursery rhymes. Children (and parents) play along with recordings on the site, there is a player which cycles through all of them. Kids can sing along too, or dance. My 5 year old does both.

I don't think harmonica nursery rhymes have been like this before. Check them out

A young child will blow into a harmonica with gusto, the site is designed to fit with this. It should work for classroom teaching. Or at home.

If you know anyone with young kids looking for musical outlets, then direct them to the site.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays