[Harp-L] The Color of Three Forks country store where Robert Johnson was poisoned.

Has anyone heard anything about the color of paint on the outside of the country
store at Routs 82 and 49E near Greenwood Mississippi where Robert Johnson was
poisoned?   I am researching Sonny Boy Williamson's life for his biography and I
think I have interviewed someone who was in that same room in 1938 but not on
the night Robert Johnson was there. Sonny Boy took her there to hear him play
and sing.

Yesterday, I spoke with three of Sonny Boy's relatives each of which had a piece
of a Sonny Boy secret that has not come out but all of which confirm each
other's story. I know more of Sonny Boy's relatives than they do! I'm starting
to feel like family as I did with Robert Lockwood Jr.'s family. It's a
priviledge and an honor to piece together Sonny Boy's real story which appears
to be more interesting and fascinating that even he knew and certainly better
than the idle speculation that is sprinkled on most of the liner notes with some
real facts.

By the way, I have added quite a bit of new information and perspectives on
Sonny Boy's life, some of which ties together the many stories about him and
even things he would not talk about when he was alive.

Anyway, does anyone know any details about Three Forks? I know the sign is at
the Delta Blues Museum and the building was torn down and what was left was
moved nearby so that a familiy could live in it. I also believe that it was at
the crossroads of 82 and 49E if you want to look at some bushes.

Bill Donoghue host, www.sonnyboy.com

William E. Donoghue
218 C Foss Creek Circle
Healdsburg CA 95448