[Harp-L] Richard Hunter solo acoustic/electric Driggs ID August 4

Hi all,

I'm playing a 2-set solo gig at Alpine Wines in Driggs, Idaho from 7-9 PM on Wednesday August 4.  This will be my first solo performance in a while, and my first 2-hour solo performance in a lot longer than that.  I thought about using an accompanist, but decided that it was a cool challenge to do the gig solo.  I plan to open up with acoustic harmonica solos and then bring in the electronica, including my looper, and I'll do a little singing too (though not when I'm playing the harmonica, though if anyone has a tip on doing both at the same time I'm interested).  Should be different.

I'm planning to record the show too, so you may hear it eventually even if you can't make it that night.  But if you're in the neighborhood, come check it out.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick