From: Greg Heumann <greg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp- L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, July 26, 2010 6:13:49 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] BlowsMeAway Productions welcomes Mickey Raphael as our
latest
endorder

BlowsMeAway Productions welcomes Mickey Raphael (
http://www.mickeyraphael.com)
as our latest endorser. Mickey has been Willie Nelson's harmonica player for
37
years! Additionally, he does studio work and has a CD out under his own
name,
and has worked with a who's who of artists including Elton John, U2, Motley
Crue, Vince Gill, Emmy Lou Harris, The Mavericks, Kenny Wayne Shepherd and
Neil
Young.

Mickey wanted a very dark colored mic. I chose from Gabon Ebony wood. He
also
wanted a low impedance setup so he could switch easily with his acoustic mic
during his shows with Willie. Finally, he wanted the stealth volume control
so
he could easily match levels with the other mic. BlowsMeAway Productions is
all
about working with the customer to deliver exactly what they need and want.
Here's what Mickey has to say:
"This mic "blows me away". Willie turned to me and asked, "hey is Little
Walter
here?" Then he said "Wait, is Musselwhite here?" Our sound guys, who are
never
satisfied, said they really like this mic."

For more information and pictures of Mickey's new mic, please visit
BlowsMeAway.com!

/Greg

http://www.blowsmeaway.com
http://www.bluestateband.net