Re: [Harp-L] hava nagila key?

I meant to say 2 flats...that's Gminor. Still heavy on clarinet

On Jul 30, 2010, at 5:00 PM, joe leone wrote:

Usually in Bb. Reason? Heavy heavy on clarinet in Klezmer fashion
smo-joe

On Jul 30, 2010, at 4:03 PM, john kuzloski wrote:

Is there a key that is pretty standard for Hava Nagila?
(I hear that some friends of the bride and groom will be playing this and that
our band can join in -- I don't want to bug the bride and groom, so I thought
just maybe this is one of those somngs that is always played in the same key.)
I might finally get a "harmonic minor" harp!