Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Pierre

OK I'll join in on this.

Pierre, I think you can really play, and I would have to work forever to
play chrome as well as you did. And in the spotlight, not easy. BUT ya should
 have played the blues a week earlier. Might have gone over a bit better.
Everybody gets the blues.

Best to all,
Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 7/30/2010 7:36:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,