[Harp-L] Majors and Minors

I'm looking at this Circle of Fifths, and am having difficulty understanding
the nuances between Majors and Minors. My music theory knowledge goes about
as far as knowing how to figure out a major scale for any given key.  That
being, for example for the key of C: (starting on C) whole step (to D),
whole step (to E), half step (to F), whole step (to G), whole step (to A),
whole step (to B), half step (end up on C - so there you have it the C Major
scale) BUT, this chart indicates that A Minor is all naturals, same as C
Major... So does that mean to find the Minor of any given key one goes whole
step, *half step*, half step, whole step (whole step, whole step, half step
- to finish the sequence)? I hope this is making sense...

So, help me understand, is that what the difference is between Minors and
Majors? Would one find the natural minor of any key using the method as
described above? Any and all edification on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Deb