[Harp-L] Harmonica Pierre

I agree with Bill :) !

First he was playing music anyway and the judge didn't know anything about Harmonica so the technique :))) ...

In my country (France...but in Belgium Wallonie they say the same) but I think in USA that the same we say "aller voir un concert" i.e in translation : "Going to see a concert".
So this is going to see something spectacular and for the public here that was spectacular...

For the way to present the show the american are know to bring some special things in this sense that here I never see in my country (other culture) : "The Laaaaaaadies and Geeeeentlemaaaaaans ....." (I am not sure to get understood here but "this is it !" :)) ...)

In this chalenge, was it really the person who was judged or the effect of this person on the public ;) ?
And also do we play music mainly... for the others or for ourself...

Perhaps then that those who were not retained did just not have the small thing but very important to get the public with them (in fact in a first video I noticed that the judge were about to eliminate Pierre, but the public said Noooooo !!!!!)

:)
Patrice Rayon