[Harp-L] Small Oahu tube amp for sale

Hi guys,
Doing some thinning out of the amp pile to make some room. Also, I finally got my flip camera out of the box that I got as a Christmas present, shows how far behind I am. I'll start with this and then maybe more later. Anyway, today it's a mid-50s Valco-made Oahu, not the prettiest but sounds OK to me. I recently got a different model with a 10" so this 8" one languishes. Email offlist for details but here's a little demo, via youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O48NLYasZUM and I'm asking $250 plus shipping for this one, if that's too much let me know. It has been recapped and has a 1960s Jensen C8T replacing the original speaker which was a mess. Also, don't have a video up yet but if there's interest I have a 1964 Fender Concert in a custom red cabinet with a single 15" Weber ceramic that Ted made for me with 2 ohms, modified by Don DeStefano (who used to be on the list, maybe still lurking?). Details to the interested but it does have a weber copper cap, midrange, master volume, altered tone stack and it's very loud while pretty resistant to feedback. I'll ask $675 plus shipping which is a lot less than I'm into it for but oh, well. Would consider a trade maybe on that one, who knows? I used that one for years for bigger clubs as it gets plenty loud but I have some other options now so it doesn't get used much. Email if interested and I can do a demo video of that one also later today as my 11 month old grandson is asleep right now!