From: Robert Bonfiglio <bon@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Getting a diatonic sound on a chromatic harmonica
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 11:45:30 -0400

I know Stevie sometimes has a sort of diatonic sound on the chromatic,
mostly by use of a bend type vibrato.  William Galison has messed with
half valves and of course other players have messed with different
tunings- that old Koch chromo set up.  With a lot of bend and throat
vibrato I sometimes manage that sound.  It's just one of the colors in
a large pallet though, not an end to itself in my opinion.

But why the chromo list would be upset by the subject beats me.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com
Penny Stock Soaring 3000%
Sign up for Free to find out what the next 3000% Stock Winner Is!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4c06898a4f99c1b3e75st05vuc