RE: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] looking for a new home...

> I thought AJ explained his points of view as they applied to his initial
> sign-up Rules & Regulations (quoted below). IF others have issues with this
> idea - why not suggest (on Slidemeister) that perhaps yet another area be
> set up  for just such cross-over discussions as this?

The problem is that this isn't a discussion about diatonic harmonicas any more than asking how to get a "Carlos Santana" tone out of a short harp and electronics is a discussion about guitars, or how to get a "Kenny G" tone is a conversation about saxophones.

I was about in the way-back-when and remember the way Harp-L threads about chromatics would sometimes get derailed by diatonic players with no interest in the topic.  I understand perfectly why Slidemeister is there and why it has the policies it does, but I think admin went over the top with this one.

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/