[Harp-L] Harp in Jamaican music

> Harp content: I played at a rally for a local Rastaman who is being

> persecuted for his lifestyle. I love playing harmonica with Reggae music.

The harmonica is an oft-overlooked part of Jamaican music.  As with in so many genres, it was all too quickly ditched as the "poor man's instrument" once the music started drawing in money, so all the reggae you tend to hear is sans harp.

I've been looking on the net, and while this article (http://jamminjasounds.blogspot.com/2007/05/harmonica-in-jamaican-music.html) makes a few recommendations. Of these, I've found the following on Spotify:
Shi-cago (Dennis Bovell)
There is Fire (Black Uhuru)
Talkin Blues (Bob Marley and the Wailers)
Street 66 (Linton Kwesi Johnson)
Reggae Got Soul (Toots and the Maytals)

What other tracks or artists are worth looking out?

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/