[Harp-L] LONE WOLF HARP ATTACK

Has anyone used the Lone Wolf Harp Attack?   I'm interested in how well it works going straight into the PA. but welcome opinions on how it works going into various amp makes/models is good to.   What are your thoughts on how it sounds? How does it compare to a Harp Commander?

I know they have audio clips on their web site but I want to hear comments from people that are not associated with the company.

Thanks,
Dan