Re: [Harp-L] Does Bill Barrett play altered tunings?

On Jun 4, 2010, at 12:38 PM, Gene Pool wrote:

Does anyone know if Bill plays altered tunings? It sounded to me like the video on his myspace might be a C diminished chromatic.

http://www.myspace.com/billbarrett23

Yes Gene, he does. On another note, what 'I' have been musing over (lately) is the comment the other day attached to some videos. Basically what it said..and I hope I get this right..was Bill Barret and Jason Ricci together equals Harmonica Heaven, but Bill Barrett and Ben Bouman together equals Harmonica Hell. This one has me perplexed? The Ben Bouman seems like a fairly nice fellow. Clean cut, nice haircut, et al. lolol

smo-joe