[Harp-L] Barrett's amp tasting

With all major amps present except my Avenger which I had in another room,
it came down to the top two amps were the Cruncher and the Harpking neck
and  neck. My margin is smaller than anyone in the business, but I will hold
off on  raising prices for now..That says a lot for a midsized amp to keep up
with a 100  watt huge amp. The Avenger is as strong as any amp on the
market, and still has  the tone that I will not sacrifice..My cost to build I
know for a fact is the  highest out there, yet I am offering an initial
introductory offer... Kay is the  one who works on the site , and right now is
having communication issues with  the webmaster who is out of the country. You
will see an entirely new site and  already reviews of the amp. Mark Hummel
will be getting his as well as Charlie.  Mark only plays Sonny Jr amps,
however all levels of players can get volume and  tone from this unique amp. It
sounds good at any volume. I am not sure if  my other post went up but the
sound bites are up on you tube under sonny jr ...  Avenger, Cruncher,
introduction, for more information. Get the Avenger now  while I have this short
introduction period.  SJ