Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic Harmonica + Diatonic Harmonica = mc²

In a message dated 04/06/2010 19:14:16 Malay Peninsula Standard Time,
franze52@xxxxxxx writes:

<<  There is a TON a fun awaiting those players who haven't begun playing
the  Chromatic harmonica...The sooner a diatonic player begins exploring the
Chromatic, the richer and more exciting their future musical fulfillment
will  be!

YES!

I LOVE diatonic  harp... But I love chromatic  harmonica too...
They are both wonderful instruments...

Different, but the same.... LOL

John "Whiteboy" Walden
English harmonica player