Re: [Harp-L] Jamming Etiquete

In a message dated 04/06/2010 21:49:42 Malay Peninsula Standard Time,
amaccana@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<Don't leave the Irish music to Brendan  Power.>>
Of course not... But as someone with my grand mother, from County Cork, and
 who studied for my doctorate in Dublin fair City....

I try... SOMETIMES to play Irish tunes....

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUlQRGOsgtA_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUlQRGOsgtA)

And yes, I used to play blues with Rory Galagher's "Taste" too... back in
the '60's

They wouldn't let me join, because I was English!

God rest Rory's soul... He was a good man.

John "Whiteboy" Walden
English harmonica player,
Cebu City
Philippines.