[Harp-L] Chromatic Harp_L?

So now that all the smoke has cleared, is anyone else interested in starting
a email list serve, like Harp-L for chromatic  harmonicas? Would you crom
players join? I think part of the problem is there isn't enough options, and
an email list serve could fill the gap.

I do think, however, that the only way it would be successful if it was
endorsed by Harp_L and SPAH.

I'd be willing to devote some time and maybe $$$ to get one started.

Chuck
Some times I wonder... "Why is that Frisbee getting bigger?"
Then it hits me...