[Harp-L] Sonny Jr Avenger

 Anyone interested in an amp that can do it all, should take a serious look at the Sonny Jr Avenger.
This amp has tone to spare, does not lose any tone at lower volume levels, has power to spare and can play clean or break up with equal ease whenever desired.
Played Charlie Musselwhite's Church Is Out, ( A -harp third position), to a bunch of rocker types that had not heard it before and it went over extremely well, then turned around an played a version of Iron Maiden's 666 Number of The Beast,
(yes with a harp, G minor), with no change in amp settings and no effects pedals, just to see what the amp could do.
Settings were: channels bridged Bright vol 1 to Normal vol 2, Bass- 4, Treble- 7, Mids-2.5, Bright vol-2.5, Normal vol-7, mic plugged  straight into Normal vol 1, mic used was a Turner shell, Shure Controlled reluctance element put together by Gary Onofrio-(Sonny Jr).
Response was tremendous, hand effects, whatever you want with ease.
If a high quality tool to play harp with is what you want, then contact Sonny Jr.
This amp seems to do it all with ease.
An amp is a tool, obviously,and won't make you play what you can't already do, but if one is looking for a great professional quality tool, then go ahead and contact Sonny Jr, I'm glad I di.