Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic Harp_L?

I like harp-l the way it is. I read it every day & have much respect for the peeps who are running it. I like the idea that I can learn about anything harmonica. I remember when the split between the chromatic & the diatonic was a big pain in the ass. I don't play Chromatic, but I love to hear & play along with them. Rob is right on about splitting us up. It's a very bad idea. I enjoy reading about the chrom issues as much as I enjoy the short harp stuff. Ive learned a lot about my instrument here form the many different views of both.
thank you harp-l
Buzz Krantz( the Santa Claus of the Blues :-) )