[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L vs Slidemeister

To: Rob, Buzz, and All Harp-l'ers:

Just jumping into the "Split Harp-L" discussion:
I spend many hours per week keeping the gig list
updated.

The giglist covers all types of harmonicas, and I'm
not about to start segregating it into all the various
styles of harmonicas included in the listings!

If the "split" was enforced, I could once again be
ejected for not complying with the various formats.

History - I was ejected from the infamous Slidemeister
listing by AJ many years ago when he discovered that
the giglist included any and all types of harmonica.

I do play the chromatic, but it has no slide, is an
all-blow instrument, and is constructed using two
combs - patterned after the piano keyboard, with
the "black keys" on the upper level.  Guess that
would also eliminate the keyboard from the
"chromatic" definition set up by JP. ;-)

Have fun, people, and keep those gigs comin'!

Danny

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BassHarp

 * http://www.bassharp.com/bh_itin.htm
 * http://www.bassharp.com/bassharp.htm
 * http://www.bassharp.com/yellowpine.htm
 * http://www.bassharp.com/ace.htm
 * http://www.bassharp.com/hcats.htm
 * http://www.bassharp.com/cl-sr.htm
 * http://www.bassharp.com/nwht-magnolia.htm

 ** Available for Ensemble and/or Session Work **
 * http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFdMvS04R2c
 * http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QEUVuzLh7E

-- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter. We are a community of 7 million users fighting spam. SPAMfighter has removed 53 of my spam emails to date. Get the free SPAMfighter here: http://www.spamfighter.com/len