From: Brendan Power <bren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Diatonic Sounds on a Chromatic ("I was Banned")
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, June 6, 2010, 3:32 AM

Yes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-gq3pYlyJY

I was banned too, for questioning and blurring the boundaries - it's a
badge of honour :) However, the Great One in his wisdom saw fit to
re-admit me. Contrary to first impressions he does have a sense of
humour...

Brendan Power
WEBSITE: http://www.brendan-power.com
YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/BrendanPowerMusic