Re: [Harp-L] Re: Stolen Brendan Power D/G Chromatic

On Jun 6, 2010, at 12:21 PM, Harvey Berman wrote:

Joe Leone says:

Keep an ear out for some kid in the neighborhood SUDDENLY becoming a
harp player.
smo-joe

Darn Joe, where were you 15 years ago when I started buying harmonicas and for 15 years I have been trying to become a harp player, without much success I might add. I didn't know that if i were just to steal one that I could SUDDENLY become a harp player. It must be because if you steal a harmonica that you are selling your soul to the devil.

LOL

Harvey Berman

One day I got in the Jeep and noticed that my huge sunglasses were missing. They are the kind that they give you at the eye store when you get Lasik. (The wife had Lasik). Also missing was an autographed Charley McCoy CD, and a little flashlight with red warning blinker feature. Because the CD was Charley McCoy, I assumed that the interloper was of white persuasion.

So a week later I'm sitting at my desk (in the garage) and a kid goes by on a go kart. It looked like he was wearing my glasses. I stopped him and sure enough they were my glasses. I told him to bring back my CD and little flash light, stick them in my mail box, and he could keep the glasses. Otherwise I would break his knees. He went for the deal.....Aaaaargh, kids these days.

That's why I say keep an ear out, it was probably kids looking for something neat.

smo-joe (harp related? yes, McCoy CD).