RE: [Harp-L] RE: Chromatic and Diatonic

> Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 22:24:19 -0700
> From: cadean329@xxxxxxxxx

> I never had much success with diatonics. The solo layout makes much more

> sense to me.

I sometimes worry that the solo layout makes too much sense at first glance, which means it can be a blocking point to other layouts that have less superficial sense, but are more logical at a deeper musical level.

I learned on the solo tuning first, and it nearly put me off learning the richter tuning.  It's still putting me off investing in a wholetone chrom, despite the obvious advantages.

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/