Re: [Harp-L] Hey Abner, you can Chrom too!

Thank you Chuck, this helps a lot. Gives me an idea on what to buy.

abner
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chuck Dean" <cadean329@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Harp L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 3:37 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Hey Abner, you can Chrom too!

Hi Abner,

There are some less expensive chromatics out there.

I play the Educator 10. It plays well, sounds good, and has no wind savers
so it is maintenance  free. A good starter chromatic.

Less than $40 at Coast 2 coast music.

http://coast2coastmusic.com/cgi-bin/cart/HHM1040C.html?id=hU6fI7xs

As far as that button thingy, think of it this way. Playing with the button
out is like playing the white keys of the piano, and with the button in is
like playing the black keys of the piano. All the notes are there and you
can play in any key! No need to buy 12 harmonicas.

It ain't rocket science, so anyone can learn it.

I am proof of that!

Chuck
Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about yesterday.