Re: [Harp-L] changing tubes, biasing on Bassman RI

Yes, you should re-bias new tubes in Bassman amp, since it is Fixed Bias.

Yes, you should have a tech do it for you if you don't know how.  It only
takes a few minutes, but it requres that you hook leads to the high voltage
section of your amp, which can kill you if you do it wrong.

--
-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog