[Harp-L] One more great thing about this harmonica community

yesterday while checking my gear for a busy upcoming weekend of shows, I fired up my HarpGear 30 Amp and there was a new and very obnoxious crackling that seemed to be coming from the 1/4" connector to the speakers. Speakers and the wiring to them looked fine so I took off the back head baffle to look above the head and everything looked solid. Not having time to take it to my local amp tech, panic set in and I started thinking about which of my harmonica buddies I could call to borrow an amp from for the gigs this weekend. On a whim, I decided to call HarpGear and voila, Brian himself immediately answered the phone. He lead me through the fix, which was to replace the pre-amp tubes, and I was back up and running in no time. On the phone call he took the time to educated me about changing tubes out in your regular gigging amp on an annual basis - something I didn't know.

No affiliation with HarpGear, just a happy customer who wants to give a shout out to Brian and thank him for his great customer service. This harp-l harmonica community of players, suppliers, techs and mfgs., is so accessible. We are so lucky!

Thanks!

Ross Macdonald
www.sassparillapdx .com
www.myspace.com/sassparillajugband