Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica patent search

If I were you, I would trust Pat Missin with a description of the invention.  Pat is an expert on harmonica patents and could inform you of any existing patents that "read" on your invention.  If Pat doesn't knowe about a patent, it probably doesn't exist.  If nothing else, Pat is an expert in the process of searching patents.

Not only that, but Pat has an exhaustive listing of harmonica patents on his website that have mostly to do with chromatic schemes.

Vern