Re: [Harp-L] Special 20 screws

On Jun 10, 2010, at 6:28 AM, Steve Shaw wrote:

Does anyone know what size screws fit Special 20 reed plates (the inside)?
Winslow emailed me this a while ago and I can' t find the email. Sorry for
the the repeat post. Thanks, M

Not a helpful reply, Matthew, as I don't know the answer, but whilst we're discussing SP20 reedplate screws I just wondered whether anyone can explain why Hohner leave two screw-holes unused. Is this to save money?

How much money can you possible save on 2 screws in a $42.75 harp? 1 eur-cent?

Anthony Dannecker uses two extra screws in the ones he provides. I'm sure he has a good reason for doing so.

Maybe he does it so that if you loose a screw, you still have a spare? smo-joe

Steve Shaw _________________________________________________________________ http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/ Do you have a story that started on Hotmail? Tell us now