[Harp-L] Taping At Craig Ferguson Today

I'm taping a musical segment for the Craig Ferguson "Late Late" show this afternoon, backing Robert David Hall. The publicist tells me that they think the air date will be 6/21, but I'll post any further information when I get it. Dave's album just came out and is available at RobertDavidHallMusic.com. I play harp on three tracks, but I'm delighted with the whole CD. My favorite project since I recorded with Laurie Anderson back in the late 70's.

We'll also be playing on the Grand Ol' Opry on 6/19. I believe that'll be viewable live on the YouTube Grand Ol' Opry channel. Again, I'll post more info if I get any.

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======