[Harp-L] Super Sonny

Since stopping production I have gotten several requests for one of these,
so if you are into 4 x 10 with  NOS American Paper in Oil capacitors,  a
blend of 3 speakers, one model there is 2 of, all P10Q's in various cones,
there is one on ebay and I know the owner of course, a great player in
Connecticut, Rhode Island, Mike Crandall, he bought one and like it so much he
bought another.. I don't ask why, just trying to help him out. I would send
Mike  all NOS preamps, plus one sub, to light this one up.. I would provide
full  customer service.. Sonny Jr.