[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 82, Issue 36

It appears to be a Kinder Mid Bass Cut.  The inputs, color, and screw
spacing on the side are all right.

I don't think it's a spitter.  His mic cable appears to loop through the
handle on the right-hand amp then then plug into the input of the box.  The
output cable goes to the ART Preamp.  I'm thinking he has the amps jumpered
together downstream of that.

I gotta try that Mid Bass Cut...

--
-Rick Davis