RE: [Harp-L] Kim Wilson harp rig

 I think anyone planning on copying this rig is going to have to shell out a
lot of cash! ;)

Deville x2 is going to run over a grand used
AFB is $350
Mid Bass is spendy
He also has an excellent mic that wasn't cheap...

Lol

---------
RE: [Harp-L] Kim Wilson harp rig

I agree...I own a Kinder AFB and I know that the unit in the picture is not
the Kinder Antifeedback.
I Also looked at the picture of the midbass cut in kinders site and it looks
that the unit in the picture is the midbass cut...

Anyone else has this midbass cut???...what do you think about it???

Jorge S.
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.reverbnation.com/mikefugazzi