Re: [Harp-L] My B-Radical arrived. Wow

Thanks for your question, Jerry.
Right now, our No. 1 focus is getting harmonicas built to our standards and
shipped out the door, so we're not going to swoop in with a big, flashy
display - we don't want to slow down long enough to create something like
that. That will have to wait until a future SPAH. However, we want to meet
folks, renew old friendships, and generally be an active part of our great
harmonica community. So, we do plan to have a presence there.

Dave