Re: [Harp-L] Bushman

My favorite harp is a Delta Frost in A. I also use a C and D in my regular bag of harps.
I play Sp 20s otherwise and it's no stretch at all to switch back and forth between the two different types. Delta Frosts are very similar to SP 20s, but I think just a tiny bit "bigger."
For me, it did take a fair amount of adjustment to get the Deltas to play like I wanted, but I have to say they were good out of the box.   The only problem I had was that I felt like the reeds were "stiff" in the beginning and it wasn't until they were played for awhile that they smoothed out for me.
But I have put a lot of hours on that A harp and the C harp and both are still in tune and play fine. I have others and a couple of spares in A and C waiting in the wings.
Like all harps, my advice is try one and see if you like it.
Steve Webb in Minn.