[Harp-L] Band in a box

Ok,

The magpie in my head has spotted something new and shiney, and I think I
want to get Band in a Box.  So, for those of you who use it, what version do
you use, and how does it sound?  I'm thinking I'd like to make backing
tracks I could record harp with  and call my own-no worries about any
copyright issues.  The description sounds like I can just put in the chords
and the style and rhythm and get a result I can tweak till I like it???  How
does it sound?

Thanks,

Bruce K Ritter

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely
word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.