Re: [Harp-L] Band in a box

I love Band in a Box.  It will never give you the real feeling of
jamming with live or recorded musicians, but you can tell it what to
play, what key and how fast easily.  I believe the least expensive
version will give you almost everything you need, but if you have a PC
get the next least expensive that include fun ear training video
games.  Call their number to make sure the one you are ordering has
the games.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com